Unity Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have a place in our family for everyone. Whether you are new to KaW or a veteran of the game, we have a place for you!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Apply For Perm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WAR
Admin
WAR

How To Apply For Perm! Empty
PostSubject: How To Apply For Perm!   How To Apply For Perm! I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:14 am

Hi! Welcome! To apply for perm status, follow this steps.
(1) Make a new topic titled with your kaw username and from what clan of camp family you are from.
(2) Copy the questions below on the topic you made and fill in your answers.
(3) Wait for confirmation.

[b]Remember Admins Have lives too So Sometimes it Will Take Longer to Go through Your application may take up to 24hrs! But we will do our best to review every applications fast!

Name:

Q1.Have you been a perm of other clans before?

Q2.If yes, why did you leave them?

Q3.Do you have any alts?

Q4.Do you have any farming issues?

Q5.Being a perm of unity camp means being loyal to the family. Are you certain that you can be loyal to us?

Q6.If ever clan got some troubles or war, are you willing to help and support this clan?

Back to top Go down
https://unitycamp.board-directory.net
Chocolately_sweet

PostSubject: Chocolate_sweet (Training camp)    How To Apply For Perm! I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 2:50 am

Name: Chocolately_sweet

Nope, I haven't yet.

N/A, bth, i join a club before the training camp, i can't remember the name but the reason why i leave is because we cannot manage to finished the party.

Q3.Do you have any alts?
None.

None.

Q5.Being a perm of unity camp means being loyal to the family. Are you certain that you can be loyal to us?
Yes, this where i start anyway

Q6.If ever clan got some troubles or war. , are you willing to help and support this clan?
Yes, if i am strong enough to fight back
Back to top Go down
Killmenow

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply For Perm!   How To Apply For Perm! I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 3:49 am

Kilmenow
Back to top Go down
CjaySeven

PostSubject: APPROVED   How To Apply For Perm! I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Chocolately_sweet wrote:
Name: Chocolately_sweet

Nope, I haven't yet.

N/A, bth, i join a club before the training camp, i can't remember the name but the reason why i leave is because we cannot manage to finished the party.

Q3.Do you have any alts?
None.

None.

Yes, this where i start anyway

Q6.If ever clan got some troubles or war. , are you willing to help and support this clan?
Yes, if i am strong enough to fight back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Apply For Perm!   How To Apply For Perm! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Apply For Perm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unity Camp :: Applications-
Jump to: